All pharmacy managers must designate one individual in the pharmacy to be the Quality Improvement (QI) Coordinator. If the QI Coordinator has not previously taken the COMPASS training, they will be required to do so by November 1, 2017. The QI Coordinator will then train the rest of the pharmacy staff.
In-person COMPASS Training Sessions
- September 17, 2017 in Regina
- September 24, 2017 in Saskatoon
Please visit the CPDPP website for registration.
Online Training Session
A recording will be made of one of the in-person sessions to be used at a later date for online education sessions.
- The in–person education sessions will include the following information:
- COMPASS – history and rationale for development
- Program requirements
- Bylaw requirement
- Tools – CPhIR, MSSA and CQI meetings and the QI Tool
- Tips and tricks on how to implement into workflow e.g. batched or hybrid forms of medication error reporting, and documenting of improvement plans