SCPP is pleased to accept award nominations for individuals who have made a significant contribution to the practice of pharmacy in Saskatchewan and/or for those who have promoted the profession. Awards will be presented during the spring SCPP Awards Banquet and the Annual General Meeting.
Awards Available for Nomination
You can nominate yourself or others. Below are Terms of Reference for each award followed by the nomination or application form.
- Award of Merit
- Centennial Pharmacy Award
- Emerald Achievement Award
- Honorary Member Award
- Honorary Life Member Award
- Member Emeritus (by application)
- Presidential Citation
- Safety Excellence Award
If you would like to nominate someone (including yourself), please submit a nomination form according to directions listed on the form, and a summary of qualifications, by January 31 of the year of the AGM.
Past Award Recipients
- Emerald Achievement Award Recipients 2017
- Honorary Life Member Award Recipients 1982 - 2016
- Honorary Member Award Recipients 1991 - 2015
- Presidential Citation Award Recipients 1991 - 2017