Administration of Drugs by Injection and Other Routes
The Pharmacy and Pharmacy Disciplines Act authorizes pharmacists to administer drugs by injection and other routes provided that the pharmacist is competent to do so.
- Administration of Drugs by Injection and Other Routes – Guidelines for Pharmacists
- FAQ's - Administration of Drugs by Injection & Other Routes
- Needlestick Injury and Blood/Bodily Fluid Exposure Policy Statement and HIV PEP Kit Dispensing Guideline
- Self-Administered Injections - Guidelines for the Pharmacist
- Vaccine Storage, Handling and Transport Guidelines